8 years ago
Monday, June 20, 2011
Madeline...
My precious sister, Madeline, has been working on a surprise for us since school has been out. Yes, that's right, she has been working on it for about one month! She presented us with this gift yesterday. What a wonderful gift it is...a sweet DVD full of scripture, quotes, sayings, and prayers about adoption! The title of the DVD is "Adoption Is...". She worked for countless hours to have this ready before we left for China. I am sure you could have guessed, but Nathan and I cried throughout the entire DVD. It has the sweetest verses and sayings about adoption. Madeline, you are such a wonderful sister with such a precious heart. You are so special to us. You are going to be an amazing aunt to Karlye! I can't wait for Karlye to meet her "Aunt Maddie"! We love you Madeline!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a wonderful and thoughtful gift! Madeline will indeed be a very caring and loving Aunt (as will her sister) and I know Karlye will be loved beyond anyones expectations with the family so ready to hold them in their arms, as we have carried her in our hearts for so long!! Love you Karlye, Mom and Dad are on their way! Safe travels to you all and God be with you! Aunt Renee
ReplyDelete