You are right, she has changed already! It is amazing what some good nutrition and a WHOLE LOTTA love can do. She is thriving! My favorite is her feeding her doll and kissing Grandmother Berck. SO sweet! Can't wait to see her precious face in person this week :)
Karlye is so awesome, I am amazed how quickly she learns. She is totally happy with her mom and dad, just the way God planned this whole set of events. The pictures above are evidence of God's gift to both of you. She is precious, even if that comes from Papa Steve.
My favorite pictures, ones that will be added to the grand kids permanent pictures in the front bedroom are the three of her on the merry go round. I am not sure how she continued to get more and more excited, but by the last picture, Karlye was FULL INVOLVED. I cannot help but laugh every time I see that picture. A beautiful picture of a child enjoying life.
Stacie and Nathan, thank you once again listening to your hearts, for asking for God's direction and then obeying the call. She is the perfect gift from a loving Heavenly Father for two people who have chosen to center their lives in Him.
She's such a cutie- love the garden stone and I think I spotted a cabbage patch kid in there ;) you guys are definitely blessed :)
ReplyDeleteYou are right, she has changed already! It is amazing what some good nutrition and a WHOLE LOTTA love can do. She is thriving! My favorite is her feeding her doll and kissing Grandmother Berck. SO sweet! Can't wait to see her precious face in person this week :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the pics! She is precious and looks like she is adjusting well!
ReplyDeleteLove it! You have now entered the phase "I can't remember what our lives were like before her." :) Hoping we can see you soon!
ReplyDeleteKarlye is so awesome, I am amazed how quickly she learns. She is totally happy with her mom and dad, just the way God planned this whole set of events. The pictures above are evidence of God's gift to both of you. She is precious, even if that comes from Papa Steve.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite pictures, ones that will be added to the grand kids permanent pictures in the front bedroom are the three of her on the merry go round. I am not sure how she continued to get more and more excited, but by the last picture, Karlye was FULL INVOLVED. I cannot help but laugh every time I see that picture. A beautiful picture of a child enjoying life.
Stacie and Nathan, thank you once again listening to your hearts, for asking for God's direction and then obeying the call. She is the perfect gift from a loving Heavenly Father for two people who have chosen to center their lives in Him.
She understands too!
Dad