Prepare Our Hearts: Little Miss Ladybug!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Little Miss Ladybug!


Well, despite no fall festivals or trick or treating this year, we could not resist dressing Karlye up in her precious ladybug costume!  We went trick or treating in the den of the Berck household!  She doesn't know any different, right?

Forget this walking stuff!

Halloween goodies from Aunt NeNe!


A little ladybug to add to her costume!


Amazed at the musical Halloween card!

Going out for a walk.


Not wanting to stand on my new feet!  They are still a little tender.



Beginning to take some steps again!


You can't get much more adorable than this!



Two little ladybugs!


8 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving her halloween costume! Cutest little ladybug I have ever seen!! Glad she enjoyed her gift, couldn't resist since I knew she wasn't going out trick or treating. Glad to hear she is adjusting to her new feet and brace. Love to all of you! Aunt NeNe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, there is just too much cuteness here. I can't stand it! I agree with Ne, that is the most adorable little ladybug around for sure. I love the idea of trick-or-treating in the house. Squeeze and kiss that little love bug for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooeee, these picture are too cute not to post on Facebook too! Plus, the shopping cart picture is priceless. We hope the tenderness in Karlye's legs and feet goes away quickly and that she's running around soon. Please give her hugs and kisses from Grandmother Marcia and Papa Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh- just love her and that precious ladybug costume! hugs to all the bercks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest ladybug I have ever seen!!! She looks so happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok that is precious! Way to be creative and make Halloween fun- in the house! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, that is the most beautiful little girl in a Halloween costume that I have seen this year. Yes, I said it! She wins the award for Miss Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet...wish your little ladybug and our little puppydog could have played together. Miss you sooooo very much sweet friends.

    ReplyDelete