Prepare Our Hearts: Busy!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Monday, April 2, 2012

Busy!


Karlye and Sam at the petting zoo for Sam's birthday party.


Karlye and Pops at the beach!  Karlye's first time to experience the beach.  She loved it!


Enjoying one of GiGi's cookies! 


Experiencing the ocean with Daddy for the first time!


She loved the sand!


Mommy and Me Gymnastics class!  Listening carefully!


Stretching!



Back flip!


Jumping on the trampoline!

Walking on the balance beam!


Sweet little feet!


Swinging on the rings!


Playing in her new house from MeMe and Pappy!


Enjoying time with her new friend Olivia!

Helping Daddy pick weeds.

This is the mess Karlye made while I was in the shower.  Guess this is what I get for letting her have the Easter grass!

Warming up to the inflatables at the Easter Egg hunt!

Hunting for eggs!  She loved it!  Daddy practiced with her that morning and she caught on quickly!

Notice the boo boo from her fall in the parking lot.  Drama!




4 comments:

  1. I can't believe she has grown up so much! She is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo good!! She gets more precious with each day and I am so very proud to get to call her my niece!! Her and Sam looked like they were having a great time!! Love to all, Aunt NeNe

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so happy!! ALWAYS a great BIG smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pictures! What a beautiful little girl and what joy she is bringing to your family!

    ReplyDelete