We are absolutely in awe tonight! It is with thankful hearts that we express our appreciation for the very generous donation sent to us today for Lucy's plane ticket home from China. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the individual/individuals who so generously gave us this special gift. We feel so humbled and so blessed.
I checked the mail this afternoon as I usually do. I am always so excited this time of year to open up the many Christmas cards, only when I opened this particular envelope, the tears began pouring down my face. I began reading the sweetest letter to our family that had a check tucked neatly inside. I stood there in amazement.
Even though we do not know who you are, please know that we are so incredibly thankful for this! You have truly blessed us more than you could ever imagine.
| Our newest ornaments! |
We received our I-800 Approval on December 10th and our NVC (National Visa Center) letter by email yesterday. Our Article 5 was submitted last night (Tuesday in China) to the US Consulate in Guangzhou. Our Article 5 should be picked up in 2 weeks or so, pending the closings for the holidays, and we should be officially waiting on travel approval at that point! We are currently right on the line of being able to travel and be home before the Chinese New Year that begins mid February If we are not able to travel before the Chinese New Year, it will be around the end of February/beginning of March. Praying that the Lord gives us peace in knowing that His timing is perfect and that He is taking care of our precious little girl until it is our time to travel.
I know that I have said this a million times, but thank you all so much for following along with us on this incredibly amazing journey and for continuing to lift our family up in prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment