Prepare Our Hearts: So Close!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Monday, January 21, 2013

So Close!

We will have Lucy in our arms in exactly one week!  It is so hard to believe that this day is finally here!  Our flight schedule is below...

Thursday, January 24:
United 5837 6:10am  Birmingham to Chicago
United 0895 1:20pm  Chicago to Hong Kong  (Arrive on Friday, January 25 after a 15.75 hour flight!)

Wednesday, February 6:
United 0896 11:10am  Hong Kong to Chicago  (Please say a quick prayer for all of us on this 14.5 hour flight with our 2 and 3 year old!)
United 4249 3:46pm  Chicago to Birmingham

We land in Birmingham at 5:29pm on Wednesday, February 6!!

We will spend Friday night, January 25 in Hong Kong and take the train to Guangzhou at 1:00pm on Saturday, January 26.  We will be in Guangzhou from Saturday, January 26 until Wednesday morning, February 6.  We will take a van from Guangzhou to the Hong Kong airport on February 6 to catch our flight out to Chicago.

Our tentative Gotcha Day is Monday, January 28!!  We have no idea of the time that our sweet little girl will be placed in our arms at this point.  I will post more details on our day to day schedule, including Gotcha Day time, once we arrive in China and our guide informs us.

I will attempt to post once we have made it to Hong Kong; however if I don't, I probably have just ran out of steam after a long day of traveling.  I will post as soon as possible!  

Only 3 more sleeps until "GO"!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment