Prepare Our Hearts: Her Very First Gift!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Her Very First Gift!

Oh, how I can't wait to tell her how much she was thought of before we ever knew her.  My very best friend of seventeen years surprised me with two of the sweetest books!  Thank you so much Jennifer!  I also want to thank you for your sweet friendship, prayers, encouragement, thoughtfulness, and for all of the laughs we have had over the past years.  You are so special to me.  I love you and your precious family! 





God found us you

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I did not intend to cry over my coffee this morning! I love you guys too! You know I love books, so I had to start her early ;)

    ReplyDelete