Prepare Our Hearts: So Thankful For An Update!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Monday, January 31, 2011

So Thankful For An Update!

We have already received an update from the orphanage!  I never dreamed that we would receive updated information this quickly, especially with pictures.  They provided us with updated measurements and updated developmental skills.  Karlye enjoys eating crackers, is walking while holding on, and is saying "mama"!  We were so thankful for this information.  We are absolutely in love with our precious daughter!!  We are so thankful for those chubby cheeks!  Her hair is growing, and you know what that means...BOWS!  We love you sweet girl and cannot wait for the day when we can squeeze you and hold you in our arms!            


6 comments:

  1. Am so enjoying these pictures of your beautiful daughter!! I hope they keep sending you updated photos and can't wait to see them. I showed her off to everyone at work today like she was mine, kind of like I used to do with Stacie! God will be keeping her safe until the 3 of you can unite as 1 loving and beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm- in love with those cheeks! I'm super excited that you guys are getting updates like this...I know it must be an absolutely crazy time for you both and we can't wait to meet you, Karlye! You three are loved and prayed for every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandmother Marcia is planning to go shopping on the way home from work. Buying clothes and other frilly stuff for our new little girl is going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cheeks are super smoochable! You almost just want to reach out and grab her. July, please hurry up and get here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful for the updates! ♥ the pictures and praying for an expedited delivery for your forever family. Thanks for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She makes me giggle everytime I see that sweet face!! I'll have to teach you some new Chinese/Mandarin phrases I've just learned this week!! :) CANNOT believe we're going to be getting our babies at the same time - BFF's in the making?? So thankful to be living & sharing God's Journey with you guys!!! He is so good! All the Love and Snow in the World ('cause goodness knows I've got enough of both to share!)

    ReplyDelete