Prepare Our Hearts: USCIS Has Received Our I-800 Application!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Monday, April 4, 2011

USCIS Has Received Our I-800 Application!

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has received our I-800 application!!  This application is to make Karlye an immediate relative, or better known as our daughter.  We were expecting this to arrive on Thursday or Friday, but to our surprise it came today, which was several days early!  I know it sounds crazy to get so excited about a few days, but every day counts at this point.  We are oh so ready to go!  We are now waiting on the actual I-800 approval notice to come in the mail, which should be in a couple of weeks.  Come on June...

I want to thank you all again for your support throughout this entire journey.  Your prayers, kind words, comments on the blog, and encouragement mean so much to us.  We love you all!  

5 comments:

  1. Yay! One more thing you can check off your list. You are so close! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I was traveling with you to pick up my precious grand niece!! Time is not going fast enough for me so I know how you must feel. June will be here before you know it and Karlye will be where she belongs, in your loving arms and surrounded by your love. She is forever in God's loving arms as she awaits your arrival! Hugs and kisses to her until then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!! That is great news! Hooray for a few days early!

    ReplyDelete