I am speechless! I am so incredibly excited to have just received these updated pictures of Karlye! What a huge answer to prayer! She is so stinkin cute! Now, if we could just get on that plane and go get her! I am so excited that they gave her a little "Forever Family" celebration, and it looks like she even got to eat the cake! I hope you enjoy them as much as we did! Hopefully we will be updating about our travel approval soon. Hold on Karlye, we are really, really close!
 |
| Karlye Is Dressed In Pink |
 |
| She Is So Adorable! |
 |
| I Just Love This Girl!! She Even Got To Eat The Cake! |
Oooooeeeee, she's just a little doll! It's going to be so much fun spoiling her!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing! That cake looks delicious. I think Karlye enjoyed it by the looks of the last photo :)
ReplyDeleteso precious! so glad she got her cake and a party and you guys got some pictures! We can't wait to meet her :)
ReplyDeleteOh how precious is she! So glad that you were able to get some pics of her!
ReplyDeleteHappy tears are flowing!!! :) Dear Lord, Nathan and Stacie have patiently waited for this beautiful little girl. Please, dear Lord, let the remainder of the wait be short. In Your time and Your grace, Amen
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I am smiling so big just looking at these, but I know you are smiling bigger. So happy they came through and you have these special moments captured on camera!
ReplyDeleteLovin' me some Karlye-girl!!! :) And she just thinks getting a cake and getting to eat it, too, is nice....wait till she meets her AWESOME mama and baba!!! She has no idea the love and fun that awaits....the journey just gets sweeter and sweeter! Mwah!
ReplyDeleteStacie, I am loving all the updates and she is just adorable.I am praying that the rest of your wait will be a short one. I know you and Nathan are so excited. Karlye could not get a better mother.
ReplyDelete