Where do I even begin? Saturday was a wonderful day! It was a day to celebrate Karlye! It also happened to be Karlye's 16 month birthday! Two of my best friends, Jennifer and Amanda, are to thank for this wonderful celebration. It is hard to put into words how special these two women are to me. They are two of the best women that anyone could ever ask to have as a part of their lives. These women have stood beside me through the good and challenging times, encouraged me, supported me, laughed with me, cried with me, and prayed with me. I am truly blessed to have them in my life. Thank you Jennifer and Amanda for such a wonderful day!
I also want to thank my wonderful neighbor and friend Felicia for helping out as well. I know that Jennifer and Amanda truly appreciate her willingness to help. What a blessing she has been in my life as well!
I am truly humbled by all of the family and friends who were there to support Nathan, myself, and Karlye! I am truly surrounded by a wonderful group of Godly women who are so supportive and uplifting. I am also so humbled and in awe of the wonderful gifts that we received. I never could have imagined how wonderful this day would be!
 |
| Party Favors! |
 |
| Karlye's Wreath |
 |
| The Wonderful Hostesses! |
 |
| McCulley Madness! |
 |
| Three Generations |
 |
| The Best Neighbor Anyone Could Ask For! |
 |
| Mrs. Griffith |
 |
| The Beautiful Cake! |
 |
| Opening Gifts |
 |
| Momma, Aunts, and Grandmothers (we missed having you in this picture Ginger!) |
 |
| Daddy Opening Gifts |
 |
| What A Wonderful Day! |
Oh and by the way, we were "cabled" on 04/26/2011 and we received our NVC letter on 04/29/2011! We only have one more step until we are waiting on travel approval.
So much fun, from every moment of the planning to the actual party day! I only wish you all could have just hopped on the plane this week. Karlye is set to go with all her gear!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a lot of fun! You are a glowing mommy!
ReplyDelete