I would like to thank you all once again for walking with us every step of the way through this wonderful journey of adoption. We are so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by such supportive, loving, and encouraging friends and family. Can you believe that we are finally going to get her?
We are going to do our best to update our blog as frequently as possible while in China. There may be times that we are unable to update, but we will do the best we can. We can't wait to see all of you when we return! For those that are coming to the airport, don't forget to check the blog at the last minute to make sure that we made our connecting flight. Family and friends are planning to meet on the second floor of the airport where people enter and exit the gates (next to security).
China, here we come!
We will post when we make it to Beijing!
| View over the Rockies from the plane |
Yay!!!!!! I was waiting for an update here or on FB. I know the longest leg of the journey is yet to come, so I hope you all get get some rest on the plane tonight. Just think, at the next landing you will finally be on the same continent as Karlye! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have made it safely to Seattle and praying for a safe flight to China. Try and get some sleep as I am sure it is difficult on a plane and with all your adrenaline flowing. Love you guys and give Karlye lots of hugs and kissed from all of us!!! God watch over Karlye, her Mom and Dad are almost there!! Love Aunt Nene
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it is FINALLY HERE!!!! I have been thinking about and praying for you guys all day! And I was so excited to see your post this evening! Praying for safe travel and wonderful time just the two of you the rest of this week! And especially praying for you and Karlye as you get closer and closer to becoming a forever family!!!!!
ReplyDelete