We are still waiting to get a referral and see that sweet little face. We keep reminding ourselves on an daily hourly basis that God's timing is perfect, so...we patiently wait, knowing that He is preparing us all for that perfect little addition to our family! As we wait, we continue to educate ourselves on adoption and the country of China. Yes, there is still much more to learn! We are also intentionally trying to prepare Karlye daily for her new little sister.
Our adoption agency, Lifeline, has told us that the files for the children from the partnership orphanages are trickling in, rather than arriving in large groups. The matching process may be slower than they had first expected. That's the adoption timeline for you...constantly changing!
Karlye is LOVING her new school and her PRECIOUS teachers. As I am sure you could have all imagined, she is the little mama of the class! She is always checking up on her little friends if they are sad, upset, or hurt. She has gotten two "ouch" reports in four weeks of school (busted lip and a smashed finger). I could have definitely guessed that one...she can be a bit clumsy. She has learned to ride her tricycle over the past couple of weeks! She wants to ride everywhere, even inside the house! She is growing up so fast right before our eyes...I need the time to slow down. I want to remind myself to enjoy each and every minute.
Enjoy the videos...riding her tricycle, singing the blessing from school (God Our Father), and reciting more scripture. Take note that the last verse does not coincide with Genesis 1:1, it was just so cute I had to capture it. It is actually James 1:17. Also, notice the "all the mam" instead of Amen-it makes me laugh every time I hear it!
No comments:
Post a Comment