Prepare Our Hearts: Unexpected Picture!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Unexpected Picture!

Friday night, I received an email from the yahoo group associated with Lucy's orphanage.  I joined this group several weeks ago in an attempt to find some pictures of the actual orphanage.  There has not been much new information posted in this group since I joined, so when I received an email Friday night I did not think anything about it.   Nathan opened the email and immediately noticed a picture with two of the little girls who's mothers we have connected with through our agency.  He then yelled that Lucy was in the picture as well!  Such an unexpected surprise!
 
The picture was part of a newsletter highlighting a large donation of formula with iron (toddler and infant) that was given by some members of the orphanage yahoo group.  This group of precious children in the picture were some of the children that would be benefiting from this formula donation...and our Lucy is in it!!  She is the third child from the left in the blue plaid shirt.  We are so head over heels for this precious little girl and ready to go get her and hold her in our arms!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment