We saw a similar piece of art at a local store for $150.00. Of course, with our money saving attitudes, we knew that there had to be a way for us to make it cheaper. We made this one for $15.55, with the generous donation of the old window from Mom and Dad Berck! Thank you Mom and Dad! We had so much fun with this project! More projects to come...
L-O-V-E I-T !!! You two did a great job...thanks for the hints of what you're up to! haa haa! And a great diversion from my reading/studying!! :) I can't wait to see all of your upcoming creations...baby girl is so blessed. Hugs from PA!
What a very creative idea and it is absolutely beautiful. You both did an excellent job! Am anxiously waiting the next project. If you need supplies put out the word, never know which one of us might have something you could use. Love ya!
Too cute! Great idea and a great way to stay "busy" while you wait. Can't wait to see all the projects you've planned.
ReplyDeleteL-O-V-E I-T !!! You two did a great job...thanks for the hints of what you're up to! haa haa! And a great diversion from my reading/studying!! :) I can't wait to see all of your upcoming creations...baby girl is so blessed. Hugs from PA!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely precious- you guys did an awesome job!! We are already praying for your sweet girl :)
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you today! I love the window! It is so pretty! I will keep y'all in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteWhat a very creative idea and it is absolutely beautiful. You both did an excellent job! Am anxiously waiting the next project. If you need supplies put out the word, never know which one of us might have something you could use. Love ya!
ReplyDelete