Prepare Our Hearts: Stress Relief!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stress Relief!

I have recently been interested in finding a fun hobby to help relieve the daily stresses of life.  I wanted to participate in a hobby that was meaningful, a hobby that I could see the results of down the road.  After much thought, I decided to begin working on some wall decor for our child's room.  Hopefully, it will be completed by the time we travel, since I am beginning so early.  Not only will this save us money, but it is a fun way to remember, and get excited about this precious little girl that will soon be a part of our family.  It will be neat to be able to tell her someday how much she was thought of before she was even in our arms.  I have several ideas that I would like to work on over the next several months, with the first project already in progress.  I will post pictures of the first project when it is completed.  I am by no means an artist, but I am really enjoying this so far!

On another note, our final home study visit was cancelled last Wednesday.  It is currently rescheduled for this next Wednesday.  We will continue to remain on the same timeline, even with this delay in the home study completion.  We are still waiting on our DHR/Fingerprint approval to add to the home study as well.     

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your project (maybe even some hints of progress along the way?)! You're such a fun mom already! :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete