Prepare Our Hearts: We Are Home!        
 
           
         
     
     
       

Our Girls

Our Girls

Karlye's Adoption Video (Password: Lowercase Letters kaxb)

Lucy's Adoption Video (Password: Uppercase Letters LCXB)

     
     
       

Sunday, July 10, 2011

We Are Home!

We are home!  I am so sorry that is has taken us so long to post on our blog, but we have been attempting to get over jet lag and get settled in.  Karlye is doing fantastic!  Her personality is coming out more and more each day!  What a wonderful homecoming it was!  It was so wonderful to see many of our family members and friends at the airport!  Karlye did wonderful at the airport, showing off her personality for the camera!  She is so darn cute!  What a great afternoon it was!

Thank you all again for all you have done for us!  We appreciate everything more than you all can imagine!  


We are home!!

So good to have welcoming hugs!


It was so wonderful to see my best friend Jennifer!


Thanks for the Cheerios Jen!


I was so ready to get down and walk!




Smiles for the camera!



"Red Thread Moms" and thier families!  What cute t-shirts!




Brain, Jen, Nathan, and Andrew Watson


Bart and Shannon Bamberg.  Thank you so much Shannon for taking pictures of this unforgettable moment!


John (Papa John), Mom (Nana), Megan (Aunt MeMe), and Madeline (Aunt Maddie).



Aunt NeNe! 


David, Jennifer, Isabelle, and Sam Sides.  My very best friend for many, many years!

The tears began to flow.

I love my Great-Grandmother.


Aunt Maddie!

Pat and Phyllis Herron.  We love you so much!  You have been so wonderful to us!

Steve (Papa Steve), Marcia (Grandmother Marcia), Karen (Aunt Karen), Grayson (Cousin), and Jacob (Cousin). 

 

Felicia and Elizabeth Rylee

"Red Thread Mom's"
 
Aunt Maddie and Aunt MeMe


I loved all of the kids!


3 comments:

  1. Was so glad that we got to come and greet you at the airport! What an exciting time and was so glad the trip home was uneventful. Seeing all your family and friends there must have been exciting for you and Karlye did fantastic. No meltdowns and lots of smiles!!! She is truly a child of God and is right where she belongs... in her mommy and daddy's loving home and arms. You have a beautiful daughter and are a beautiful family and we love you all!!!! Aunt NeNe

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I am in tears rejoicing with you all. Thanks for including me on this journey with your family. I think it's wonderful and I know you're glad Karlye is finally home with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were so blessed to be there to witness the homecoming! I always love seeing your family. My favorite moment was seeing her with Megan and Madeline. Something tells me they are going to be her favorite! I think we shut down the airport there were so many of us :) Can't wait to snuggle and kiss that little doll some more!

    ReplyDelete